Balloon Care & Disclaimer
Please note that balloon colours may differ online vs real life due to the different calibration of computer monitors and phone screens.
Balloon Care Instructions:
- Store balloons in a cool, dry environment and out of direct sunlight.
- On hot days, or in direct sunlight, balloons may pop within an hour. The same result can occur indoors, if balloons are exposed to direct sunlight through windows.
- Very cool environments may cause helium molecules to shrink, reducing the size and float time of balloons.
- Keep balloons away from any type of cool breeze for maximum float time.
- Do not inhale helium from a balloon. Inhaling helium can result in asphyxiation (loss of consciousness due to insufficient oxygen).
- Do not leave balloons in vehicles unattended.
- Do not release balloons outdoors. Power failures can result if these balloons become entangled in electric lines. Moreover, latex balloon materials are harmful to animals if ingested.
- Keep balloons away from sharp objects
- Children under 8 years-old can choke or suffocate on non-inflated or broken balloons. Adult supervision is required.
- Keep non-inflated balloons away from children and animals.
- Please discard broken balloons immediately.